CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR #57!
When I started this blog 2 years ago, I did it in the name of just purchasing our first house… to motivate me to get it all cute and awesome…. uh… fail. Instead, I dabble in sewing, crafting, party planning, easy DIY projects, and food. But total room reveals? You haven’t seen any! I totally thought I’d have every room made over by this point, but in all honesty, not one room is put together yet (although a few are getting close). I need Mandi!
I am prepared to be made fun of 🙂
“I don’t think you’re ready for this ROOM, cause this room is too Mandilicious for you babe,” in case you’re wondering what the heck this is supposed to mean. Those words are just a joke!
As you can see, it’s not the worst, but it could be way better!
Our family friendly room has gotten a little too “family friendly.”
It’s so neutral and bland, and I am ready for a big change!
Here’s the room in pictures:
So Mandi and Hailee, what’s in it for you?
1. Well, for starters, I live somewhere east of the Mississippi, so you get to come see a new part of the country!
2. Think of the relaxing airplane ride you’ll get to take here.
3. I will go above and beyond and cook you a delicious dinner on the night you arrive.
4. I have a comfortable place for you and Hailee to sleep…. unless you want to re-do that room instead, haha! Or there are some nice hotels just a few minutes away from me.
5. FUN! Did I mention we’re going to have fun? Music and dance parties every night!
6. There is a Lowe’s just 5 minutes away from me, and a Homegoods really close. No time wasted driving.
7. We have tons of thrift shops around.
8. I am ready, willing, and able to work hard! I will even ask some of my friends to come and help if we need it (and I’m sure they’ll be so excited to meet you)!
9. I have a sewing machine and will sew whatever you tell me to.
10. I have absolutely no reservations about what you decide to do. I completely trust you and just cannot imagine what amazing-ness you could create in this room!
Why do I want you to come to my house?
1. Number one reason without question… I get to hang out with you for a WEEEEEK!
2. I get to learn from the BEST.
3. I’d get an awesome new living room, and we could fix some of the problem areas! That’s amazing!
4. MY IN-LAWS ARE COMING AT THE END OF OCTOBER! It would be so awesome to have at least one room finished and ready to show them!!! I’m totally stressed by how boring and un-put-together this house is!
My friends and readers….
on Sept 7 voting starts. I hope you don’t mind… I am totally going to ask for your help in voting for my room!
THIS IS WHERE I BEG! SEE MY BRIBING POSTS HERE!
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR #57!
Make sure to check out this amazing blog and all the other submissions and details from the Epic Room Makeover Giveaway!