2. Cardboard (I bought t-shirt forms for a few dollars)
3. Fabric paint
4. Circular shape for tracing
1. Place cardboard in between the front and back layers of the shirt.
2. Trace 5 circles to look like the 5 Olympic rings.
3. Paint them! (Make sure you’ve got the right order- blue, yellow, black, green, red).
There are lots of fun ideas to make a torch on Pinterest. I opted for the easiert method I could think of, which involved items I had around the house already. 🙂
1. Empty paper towel roll
2. Brown spray paint
3. Orange and Yellow tissue paper
1. Spray paint the paper towel roll.
2. Stuff the tissue paper in it!
Pretty self-explanatory, wouldn’t ya say?
I totally forgot to do this idea when we did our backyard family olympics, but I had planned on giving the kids each a bead for every game we completed. Anyway, still a fun little activity to make with your kids- a bracelet with Olympic colored beads!
Linked up to some of these great parties! See my huge list of link parties HERE!