PINSPIRED and REWIRED
We are on month #4 of our series, and are super excited about this month’s theme!
The series consists of the each host picking an inspiration project from Pinterest.
We then make our own version with our own twist, and show you what we did.
You have 3 weeks to do the same.
Pin it. Make it. Share it. Win it!
Continue reading for all the details.
THIS MONTH’S THEME
It does not have to be sewn, it can be any type of project using fabric!
The possibilities are endless with a theme like this!
We love Fashionable Fabrics
! They have the greatest selection of fabric, an easy-to-navigate website, amazing customer service, and flat-rate shipping of $4.95.
The great news is they are offering you a 10% discount if you’d like to purchase fabric from them!
Use code: PINSPIRED (for 10% discount)
+ next month’s guest judge
Awesome, right? Are you excited?
HOST PROJECTS REVEALED
*Tutorials for each project will be available on each blog next Friday.
*These are all Fridays!
June 1~ New theme and host’s projects are revealed
June 8~ Host’s tutorial available on her blog
June 15~ Link Party goes up; it will be found on all 4 blogs
June 22~ Link Party continues
June 29~ Winners announced!
1. Before entering your project, you must follow each host’s blog via RSS or Facebook. We would also love for you to follow our Sponsor, Fashionable Fabrics on Facebook.
2. You must have a blog to enter the contest.
3. You must place the Pinspired and Rewired Button in your post or on your sidebar (button found at the end of this post).
4. Your project must be inspired from Pinterest. (Include a link to the pinspiration in your post).
5. Your project must have been posted within the last 60 days.
6. The 4 hosts will be the judges, and will choose our top 3 favorites.
GET YOUR GAME ON!
The link party contest goes up on all 4 blogs June 15!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact any of the hosts.
So grab a button, and play along! Good luck!
<a border=”0″ href=”http://www.familyeverafterblog.com” target=”_blank”><img src=http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd436/familyeverafter/Participating%20and%20Logos/PinterestGreenWording-1.jpg></a>
We would love to shower our sponsor with love… if you’d like to help spread the love, grab their button and include it in your post, or you can follow them on Facebook
, or just leave a text link mentioning where you got your fabric! Thank you!
<a border=”0″ href=”http://www.fashionablefabrics.com” target=”_blank”><img src=http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd436/familyeverafter/Sew-vivor%20Sponsors/FashionableFabrics.png></a>