You will probably see her influence on my blog a lot.
6 blocks of wood + a pumpkin
acrylic craft paint in various colors + sponge brush
sander or sand paper
wood stain (i like the dark color best) + rag
1. Obtain different sized pieces of wood, (you could have it cut at home depot, or diy).
2. Paint each block a different fall color. Let dry.
3. Sand the edges so they’re nice and smooth.
4. Grab a rag and stain the blocks. Let dry.
5. Add your vinyl stickers (we ordered ours from an etsy shop, could be cut with a Cricut or Silhouette), and you’re done!
Tip: I wrote numbers on the bottom of each of my blocks, so that next year when I get them out of storage, I’ll remember what order they belong, and so I don’t confuse the U’s with the N.